TO BE CONSIDERED
FOR THIS POSITION,
PLEASE SEND YOUR
COVER LETTER AND
Editor and Content Specialist
Opinion Dynamics, a market leader, committed to providing cutting-edge strategic research and evaluation services for energy-related clients, has an immediate opening for an experienced Editor and Content Specialist.
This position, located in our corporate headquarters in Bay Colony office park in Waltham, MA., offers a unique opportunity to provide support across multiple groups, including marketing, operations, and project teams. Our ideal candidate is an innovative, forward-thinking, and service-oriented writer/editor comfortable working with multiple teams to edit and develop content for internal and external audiences. We are looking for someone with past editorial experience at a senior level, who has a passion for science and technology, and who enjoys crafting content. This role also requires management of our internal electronic resource library using Salesforce Knowledge. The growing collection of articles and documents include job aids, industry best practices, human resource collections, papers, presentations, resumes, and biographies.
- Perform editing of all deliverables (reports, memos, PPTs) including general copy editing, flow and document structure
- Work collaboratively with various department leads to handle writing and editing needs
- Maintain editorial calendar and proactively develop editorial content for publication both externally and internally
- Manage a broad and dynamic portfolio of electronic resources and maintain an accurate Knowledge Base in support of research and learning
- Compile and maintain a detailed inventory of existing articles, identify knowledge gaps and proactively collaborate with project teams to develop and store new content in Knowledge Base
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing & Communications and other team members to summarize content in reports, proposals, and presentations for publishing as both external content and internal Knowledge articles
- Excellent attention to detail – spelling, accuracy, grammar, interpretation, and presentation
- Provides writing feedback and training to all staff
- Review internal training guides including and improve as necessary
- Willingness to acquire high level of understanding of industry terminology
- BA/BS in Journalism, English, Marketing, Business, or related field, required.
- 5+ years related experience.
- A portfolio of content writing/editing samples are required.
- Excellent verbal, written, and research skills with a high degree of professional, creative, and technical writing ability.
About Opinion Dynamics Corporation
Opinion Dynamics advances knowledge to address emerging energy and social issues through sound and insightful research. Our inter-disciplinary team of consultants develops actionable and insightful research to support an array of clients, including electric and gas utilities, regulators, and stakeholders. Our research supports planning, assessment, and optimizing energy efficiency, demand response, and renewable energy programs. Our team uses a customized approach leveraging innovative methodologies to answer our client’s questions. Our company fosters innovative thought, collegiality and growth opportunities for our employees.
How to Apply
We want to know who you are and why you think you are a good fit! To be considered for this position, please email your cover letter, salary requirements, resume, and samples to CareersMA@opiniondynamics.com with “Editor and Content Specialist” in the subject line.
No phone calls, please. Opinion Dynamics will not provide sponsorship for work authorization for this position. Opinion Dynamics is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer.
To be considered for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to:
Careers: Editor and Content Specialist