TO BE CONSIDERED
FOR THIS POSITION,
PLEASE SEND YOUR
COVER LETTER AND
Opinion Dynamics, a market leader committed to providing cutting-edge strategic research and evaluation services for energy-related clients, has an immediate opening for an experienced Editorial Specialist to join our internal marketing department. This position, located in our corporate headquarters, offers a unique opportunity to provide both editorial and design support across multiple teams in a highly collaborative environment.
- Perform copy editing of all external deliverables.
- Serve as a brand ambassador ensuring all content consistently follows the Opinion Dynamics brand guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with various department leads to handle writing, editing and graphic design needs.
- Assist members of project teams with creation and editing of presentations, proposals and reports including graphic design contributions.
- Learn the basic fundamentals of company WordPress website platform and Salesforce Knowledge system in order to access and publish content.
- Assist with conference marketing efforts as needed.
- Performs other projects and/or duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal, written and research skills with a high degree of professional, creative and technical writing ability.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite including Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable collaborating across different divisions
- Excellent organization and project management skills with the ability to manage to competing deadlines within a corporate environment.
- Strong problem solving and creative concept skills with the ability to work independently and as well as within a team environment.
- BA/BS in Journalism, English, Marketing, Business or related field, required.
- 1-3 years related experience
- Portfolio of content writing/editing and graphic design samples are required.
About Opinion Dynamics Corporation
Opinion Dynamics advances knowledge to address emerging energy and social issues through sound and insightful research. Our inter-disciplinary team of consultants develops actionable and insightful research to support an array of clients, including electric and gas utilities, regulators, and stakeholders. Our research supports planning, assessment, and optimizing energy efficiency, demand response, and renewable energy programs. Our team uses a customized approach leveraging innovative methodologies to answer our client’s questions. Our company fosters innovative thought, collegiality and growth opportunities for our employees.
How to Apply
We want to know who you are and why you think you are a good fit! To be considered for this position, please email your cover letter, salary requirements, resume, and samples to CareersMA@opiniondynamics.com with “Editorial Specialist” in the subject line.
No phone calls, please. Opinion Dynamics will not provide sponsorship for work authorization for this position. Opinion Dynamics is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer.
To be considered for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to:
Careers: Editorial Specialist