TO BE CONSIDERED
FOR THIS POSITION,
PLEASE SEND YOUR
COVER LETTER AND
Manager of People and Culture
Opinion Dynamics is looking for a Manager of People and Culture to help us maintain our collegial and collaborative culture as we continue to grow. As Manager, your mission will be to support the key stages in the lifecycle of each staff member. Working with our senior management team, you will ensure we live our day-to-day corporate values: collegiality and collaboration, passionate employees, growth and enrichment opportunities, innovative thought, and integrity.
As Manager of People and Culture, your primary objective will be to ensure that each staff member has the opportunity to thrive in our organization. Tasks include:
- Hiring New Staff
- Lead the administrative aspect of the hiring process including ensuring we recruit from diverse candidates, talent acquisition, recruiting, and onboarding
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Lead the diversity, equity, and inclusion team
- Actively seek out ways to sustain, grow, and demonstrate our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Actively work to expand and enhance our network of and relationships with diverse suppliers and subcontractors
- Manage Company Recognition Program
- Actively work with senior staff to recognize exceptional staff performance
- Develop and implement ways for remote staff to participate in company culture
- Lead staff appreciation initiatives
- Staff Advancement Initiatives
- Manage the administrative portion of the performance review process
- Assist with developing job titles and descriptions
- Manage internal corporate training initiatives (e.g., learning new software, implementing new procedures, ensuring compliance with internal protocols as necessary)
- Company Staff Liaison
- Ensure appropriate internal corporate communications surrounding staff-related issues
- Seek feedback from staff on company issues and report findings to senior team
- Coordinate Leave of Absence requests and immigration services
- Administer, update, and enforce company policies and practices
- Support/lead and implement various staff projects and initiatives
- At least 4–6 years working in a position involving human resources
- Bachelor’s degree or above with a focus on management and/or communications
- Previous working experience with remote employees preferred
Location: Based near Boston working out of our Waltham, MA office.
About Opinion Dynamics
Opinion Dynamics advances knowledge to address emerging energy and social issues through sound and insightful research. Our inter-disciplinary team of consultants provides actionable research to support the needs of our clients, which include electric and gas utilities, regulators, and stakeholders. Our research and consulting services inform program planning and design, performance assessment, and optimization of energy efficiency, demand response, and renewable energy programs. Our company fosters innovative thought, collegiality, and growth opportunities for our employees.
Opinion Dynamics is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, parental status, military status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity expression), medical condition (including but not limited to, cancer-related, or HIV/AIDS-related), genetic information, or sexual orientation.
How to Apply:
We want to know who you are and why you think you would be a good fit! To be considered for this position, please submit your cover letter (required) and resume with “Manager of People and Culture” in the subject line to CareersMA@opiniondynamics.com. If contacted, please be prepared to provide two or more references who can speak to your experience, work orientation, and work ethic.
No phone calls, please. Only those resumes accompanied by a cover letter will be considered. Opinion Dynamics.
To be considered for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to:
Careers: Manager of People and Culture