Opinion Dynamics, a market leader committed to providing cutting-edge strategic research, evaluation, and consulting services, seeks a Talent Specialist to be based out of our Waltham, MA headquarters. The Talent Specialist will perform a variety of duties to ensure that our talent philosophy serves as our guide to effectively onboard quality staff and provide a superior staff experience, while ensuring company needs are met. Key tasks that the Talent Specialist is responsible for include:
- Determine appropriate venues to post open positions
- Coordinate the job application and review process
- Screen resumes and conduct initial phone interviews to determine fit
- Work with technical staff to ensure we hire people with necessary skillsets
- Develop job descriptions/postings in coordination with technical staff
- Coordinate the onboarding process including training new staff on company systems and protocols
- Manage our hiring tracking system
- Ensure alignment with our DEI initiatives throughout our hiring and onboarding processes
- Work with our Head of People and Culture to implement elements of our talent strategy and advance our culture
- Serve as a resource to staff as needed
- Other tasks as determined by our Head of People and Culture
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of HR experience.
ABOUT OPINION DYNAMICS
Opinion Dynamics advances knowledge to address emerging energy and social issues through sound and insightful research. Our inter-disciplinary team of consultants develops actionable and insightful research to support an array of clients, including electric and gas utilities, regulators, and stakeholders. Our research supports planning, assessment, and optimizing energy efficiency, demand response, and renewable energy programs. Our team uses a customized approach leveraging innovative methodologies to answer our client’s questions. Our company fosters innovative thought, collegiality, and growth opportunities for our employees.
Opinion Dynamics is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, parental status, military status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity expression), medical condition (including but not limited to, cancer-related, or HIV/AIDS-related), genetic information, or sexual orientation. All employees must provide proof of vaccination or schedule vaccine appointment(s) within 30 days of hire.
Apply for this position
We want to know who you are and why you think you are a good fit! To be considered for this position, please fill out the required fields in the form below and upload a copy of your cover letter and resume in one document (required) NOTE: resumes without cover letters will not be considered.